Intex Queen Air Mattress
|Sleeping bags are great, and although warm, they don’t provide the level of comfort that an inflatable bed does. Knowing this, it can be considered a good idea a mix of the two: sleeping in a bag, on an inflatable bed! For this purpose we recommend the Intex Queen Air Mattress which has a very acceptable price, can be easily carried, when deflated, and is a perfect match with any modern sleeping bag.|
Amazon.com Price: $53.95 (as of 2013-06-18 05:51:25 GMT)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are
subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at
the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
New 2009 Model with Improved built-in AC-Pump (Replacing the older/obsolete model 67712/66712) – Queen Comfort Air Bed, Queen-size. Firm lower chamber and adjustable pressure sleep surface adjusts the comfort level with a touch of the convenient switches. A portable mattress at regular bed height. Approximate inflated Size: 80″ L x 60″ W x 22″ H. Storage bag included.
- Approximate 60″ x 80″ (152cm x 203cm) queen-sized mattress is raised 22″ (56cm) from the floor for convenience.
- Quality tested 20.8 gauge (0.53mm) waterproof-flocked top and sides with 16 gauge (0.41mm) vinyl beams and bottom.
- Dual-chamber construction. The lower chamber functions as the box spring form on a traditional bed.
- Built-in 110-120 Volt AC fast fill electric pump for home use, Inflates in about 3 minutes, Deflates completely for travel and storage.
- Weight capacity: 600lbs. (273kg). or 300lbs per person.